Terms & Conditions
- Minimum number of players: 12 full paying participants.
- Your golf day is not confirmed until a deposit of £10 per player has been received, together with a signed copy of these Terms and Conditions and a completed Booking Form. All deposits are non-refundable. Deposits MUST be received no later than one calendar month after making your provisional booking, or before the event date for bookings made within one month of the golf day. If a deposit is not received within one month of a provisional booking, or prior to the event date, the Club may cancel the booking without notice to the organiser.
- Confirmation of the precise details of the event and number of players, is required at least seven days prior to the golf day. Should the event details (including menus) not be received by this date, the Club will use its discretion to provide elements of the event as it sees fit. Payment in full of the outstanding balance for the number of players previously confirmed must be made on the day of the event.
- Cancellation Fees:
- More than one month prior to the event - deposit only.
- More than eleven days, but less than one month - 50% of the value of the booking as specified in the completed Booking Form.
- Ten days or less - the full amount of the event value as specified in the completed Booking Form.
- Tee times will be in 8-minute intervals, and play is to be in fourballs from the yellow tees, unless alternative arrangements have been agreed in advance. Medal play is not permitted.
- If for any reason the course has to be closed, then an alternative date will be offered, and your deposit payment will be transferred to that date. NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE. For the avoidance of doubt, no full or partial refunds or changes of date will be offered due to inclement weather, temporary tees or greens, or buggy bans so long as the course remains open. If part of your golf day has been completed i.e. a reduced number of holes have been played before the course is closed, on the advice of the ground staff, vouchers will be issued to complete your golf day on another date.
- Only food (including snacks and confectionery), drinks and golf goods purchased at the Club may be given to Society members whilst in the clubhouse or on the course. This excludes prizes, but does include gifts, pre-start giveaways etc. Consumption of food and drink, other than that provided by the Club at any time, is not permitted.
- It is the responsibility of the Society organiser to ensure that all Society members conform to the Rules of Golf etiquette and to inform all players of the Club’s dress codes, both on the course and in the clubhouse. If any person or player is restricted from using the clubhouse or playing the course due to an infringement of the dress codes, no refunds will be made to that person.
- In the event of a Society member’s behaviour being likely to bring the Club into disrepute, Dummer Golf Club reserves the right to insist on that person’s immediate departure. Furthermore, the Society organiser undertakes to pay all reasonable costs incurred in making good any damages or breakages resulting directly or indirectly from the behaviour or conduct of that person.
- Liability – Cover for public liability, property damage and loss while on the Club’s property or premises is the responsibility of visitors. It is the responsibility of the Society organiser to inform their members of the following:-
The Club accepts no responsibility or liability to any persons whilst on its premises or grounds:
- In respect of loss or damage to personal belongings. Persons wishing to leave personal belongings on the premises do so at their own risk.
- For damage or injury to visitors or their property e.g. where such loss, damage or injury occurs through negligence of Dummer Golf Club or its servants or agents.